Fiery JobFlow Prepress workflow automation software
Fiery® JobFlow™ automates job preparation steps in prepress workflows to produce ready-to-print files. This easy-to-use print workflow automation software increases productivity and reduces costs.
Calculate savings with Fiery JobFlow
InstallationDownload and install Fiery® JobFlow through the Fiery Software Manager. Note that Fiery JobFlow Base comes preinstalled on external Fiery servers running FS200 Pro or newer software. Fiery JobFlow is also available for many embedded Fiery servers through the optional Fiery Productivity Package or Fiery Automation Package (check with your Fiery dealer).
The application is installed on a Windows computer and acts as a Fiery JobFlow server. After successful installation, you can access JobFlow from a shortcut on your desktop or from your favorite browser.
See how to install Fiery JobFlow, or view the full installation instructions for more information.
Minimum requirements for Fiery JobFlow Base and Fiery JobFlow
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Professional 64-bit
- Processor: 3 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) Core™2Duo processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive: 500 GB
- Connectivity: Internet access for updates, license activation/deactivation, email notifications, job submission, and job approval
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 22.214.171.1245 and above (JobFlow version 2.7 or newer)
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6.3 and above (JobFlow version 2.5 or newer)
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6 and above (JobFlow version 2.2.3 or newer)
- Fiery Command WorkStation 5.8 (JobFlow version 2.2 or newer)
- Fiery XF 7 or newer
- Additional dependencies for conversion of Microsoft® Office® documents:
- Microsoft Office 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Additional dependencies for creating Enfocus PitStop® action lists and preflight profiles:
- Adobe® Acrobat® 10
- Enfocus PitStop Pro 2020 (included with Fiery JobFlow with a valid SMSA)
- Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), and Mozilla Firefox® on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari® on Mac OS X 10.10 and newer
Fiery JobFlow can direct jobs to all external and some embedded Fiery servers, running on System 9 Release 2 and up, to servers running Fiery XF 7 or newer, or to a Fiery Central v2.0 or newer printer group. Click here to see the list of Fiery Central supported engines.