EFI Cubik Mineral Inks for wood decoration
EFI Cubik Mineral is a unique concept to stain and decorate solid hardwood floors, boards for doors and panels for furniture and cabinets.
Mineral inks are specifically created for wood inkjet printing with an inorganic composition that decorate the wood naturally, since they integrate with the material, respecting the nobility and warmth of the wood.
Due to their composition, decoration with mineral inks is lightfastness. For this reason, they are ideal to stain hardwood, veneers and plywood. It does not need priming prior to inkjet printing. At most, a soft sanding can be done to open the pore of the wood plank.
You can also use EFI Cubik to do natural decoration. As mineral inks integrate in the wood substrate, you can use them to do a natural decoration that respects warmth nature of wood. Inkjet wood printing helps to transform common wood into noble ones as well as enrich wood products by creating smooth tone gradations that real wood doesn't have. Also create innovative patterns, customized designs or even print images onto wood.
- Board width:
- EFI Cubik 700: up to 27.56 inch (700 mm)
- EFI Cubik 1400: up to 55.19 inch (1400 mm)
- Max. Board thickness:
- EFI Cubik 700: up to 1,18 inch (30 mm)
- EFI Cubik 1400: up to 4,72 inch (120 mm) or up to 3,94 inch (100 mm) with vacuum transport
- Printing bars:
- EFI Cubik 700 up to 8
- EFI Cubik 1400 up to 6
- Speed up to 196.85 ft/min (60 linear m/min)
- Colour profiling and paper proof
- Designs database
- Water-based technology
- Colors available: Cyan – Magenta – Yellow – Black – Pink – White