EFI VUTEk FabriVU 340i
When you want to offer soft signage, but don’t have the higher volumes, floor space or capex spend to justify a soft signage printer, let alone a dedicated calender/heat press, you get a soft signage printer that fits your needs. Not the other way around.
The EFI™ VUTEk® FabriVU 340i dye-sublimation printer offers production level speeds, outstanding image quality and inline fixation capability. It allows you to direct print to fabric and sublimate inline for one-offs that are immediately ready for finishing and shipping.
- 3.4-meter wide aqueous-based soft signage printer with inline sublimation
- Dramatic four-color printing with a wide color gamut and deep color saturation for exceptional fabric display graphics
- Ultra-high resolution up to 2,400 dpi and four level grayscale printing with 4pL to 18pL drop sizes
- Production speeds up to 2691 ft2 (250 m2) per hour
- Auto printhead cleaning station increases printer uptime
- Capping station to keep your system up and running
- Medium-viscosity ink, high-resolution printheads, and ink recirculation for improved ink yield
- Fiery® proServer SE with Fiery XF production digital front end and color management workflow
- Water based CMYK dispersed-dye Genuine EFI Inks
- Enhanced Service Program (ESP) warranty for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware, and Fiery XF software