Fiery JobFlow Prepress workflow automation for display graphics printing
InstallationDownload and install Fiery® JobFlow through the Fiery Software Manager.
The application is installed on a Windows computer and acts as a Fiery JobFlow server. After successful installation, you can access JobFlow from a shortcut on your desktop or from your favorite browser.
See how to install Fiery JobFlow, or view the full installation instructions for more information.
Minimum requirements for Fiery JobFlow
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or 11 Pro (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and 2022
- Processor: 2.5 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) Core™ i5 processor; Core™ i7 processor preferred
- Memory: 16 GB RAM, 32 GB preferred
- Hard disk drive: 500 GB OS drive & 1TB+ data drive
- Network: 1GB Ethernet
- Connectivity: Internet access for updates, license activation/deactivation, email notifications, job submission, and job approval
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 18.104.22.168 and above (JobFlow version 2.8 or newer)
- Fiery Command WorkStation 22.214.171.1245 (JobFlow version 2.7)
- Fiery XF 7 or newer
- Additional dependencies for creating Enfocus PitStop® action lists and preflight profiles:
- Adobe® Acrobat® 10
- Enfocus PitStop Pro 2021 (included with Fiery JobFlow with a valid SMSA)
- Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), and Mozilla Firefox® on Windows 10 64-bit and newer
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari® on Mac OS X 10.10 and newer
Fiery JobFlow can direct jobs to all external and some embedded Fiery servers, running on System 9 Release 2 and up, to servers running Fiery XF 7 or newer, or to a Fiery Central v2.0 or newer printer group. Click here to see the list of Fiery Central supported engines.