EFI Mezzera Mercerizing
Mercerizing is one fundamental step in cotton fabric preparation. During the mercerizing process, the crystalline structure of the cellulose is permanently altered to the benefit of the macroscopic characteristics and fibre reactivity to the dyestuffs.
- Modular assembly
- Automatic lye preparation system on board of the machine
- Bottom grown rolls driven
- Holed rolls lifted by mechanical devise for easy maintenance
- Lye distribution along the whole width
- Automatic fresh caustic soda feeding controlled by reading lye concentration