EFI Metrix Planning and Imposition Software
EFI Metrix® brings a unique blend of automation and cost driven layout creation to your business, allowing you to dramatically reduce planning and prepress labor cost and shorten job throughput. View Image Gallery
Best-in-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of the EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams. Learn More
Metrix Software Offers
- Planning and imposition process automation
- Layout project optimization
- One step planning and imposition
- Powerful and intuitive interface
- Automates planning and prepress processes increasing operational efficiencies
- Error-free planning and imposition
- Drastically reduce costs and maximizes profits
- Shares information quickly, accurately and securely
- Easy-to-use solution that allows for employees to be productive in a very short time
EFI Metrix receives recognition as a market leader offering the best planning and impostion solutions. See below for some of our awards showcasing Metrix's recent successes and accomplishments:
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
When the planning and imposition tasks were performed separately, each could require from 20 minutes to hours to complete. With Metrix, both are accomplished in minutes.
Randy Stover, Valassis
If we tried to handle that growth doing estimating, planning and prepress the old way, it would have been impossible.
Richard Bowers, Indexx Printing
A new employee found the Metrix software so intuitive, that he became a fully productive member of the team within a week.
Kurt McClosky, Indexx Printing
Metrix is an exceptional tool to increase throughput in job planning and prepress as well as in the pressroom.
George Ryan, PIA/GATF