The first self-serve large format printing
Now integrated with HP DesignJet Z6 & Z9+ PostScript® Printer Series, print beautiful photos, posters, signage or technical drawings on the go.
The M600 station provides the easiest way for users to access files, print and pay in a completely self-serve environment, whether accessing files from their USB drives, mobile devices or popular cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox, Box and Google Drive, right from the large 10" color touch screen with intuitive user interface.
The cloud-hosted EFI Self-Serve AdminCentral manages multiple devices in multiple locations from just a browser supporting various printers as well as HP large format printers. It allows you to monitor device status, configure devices and print services, set prices and tax rates, apply device software update, and more.
Perfect for retail print services, conference or exhibition centers, college or universities, or even co-working offices, the M600 station provides secure encrypted communication for various payment methods for large format printing services. It allows credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™, as well as cash card payment and integration with campus card and billing systems.
- Prints from USB drives and mobile devices.
- Prints from cloud accounts like Dropbox™, Google Drive™, Box, Microsoft® OneDrive™ and EFI™ PrintMe®.
- Enables payments with all major credit cards, cash cards and campus cards.
- Assures secure credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™
- Integrates into campus billing and print management systems such as CBORD® and Blackboard®.
The M500 station has been much simpler to use from a management perspective as well. We currently have both the M500 and the old system in place to ease the transition for students, and we plan to completely replace the old system this summer. The increased self service capabilities of the M500 have made technical support much easier, too.