EFI M600 Station
Easy cloud and mobile printing with secure card payment
Perfect for school campus, library, hotels and retail store environments, the EFI™ Self-Serve M600 Station lets you copy or print from USB drives, mobile devices, or cloud accounts, and securely pay in a completely self-serve environment.
Need self-serve copy and print with access to the cloud?
Perfect for campus, library and retail office store environments, the M600 station provides secure encrypted communication for various payment methods. It allows credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™, as well as cash card payment and integration with campus card and billing systems.
*only for select models. contact EFI for more details.
- Prints from USB drives and mobile devices.
- Prints from cloud accounts like Dropbox™, Google Drive™, Box, Microsoft® OneDrive™ and EFI™ PrintMe®.
- Supports various file types including Microsoft® Office file formats.
- Enabes payments with all major credit cards, cash cards and campus cards.
- Assures secure credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™
- Integrates into campus billing and print management systems such as CBORD® and Blackboard®.
M600 video is coming soon!
The M500 station has been much simpler to use from a management perspective as well. We currently have both the M500 and the old system in place to ease the transition for students, and we plan to completely replace the old system this summer. The increased self service capabilities of the M500 have made technical support much easier, too.
Darrell Duvall, Director Client Services Information Technology, Barry University