EFI M600 Station
Easy cloud and mobile printing with secure card payment
Perfect for school campus, library, hotels and retail store environments, the EFI™ Self-Serve M600 Station lets you copy or print from USB drives, mobile devices, or cloud accounts, and securely pay in a completely self-serve environment.
Need self-serve copy and print with access to the cloud?
Perfect for campus, library and retail office store environments, the M600 station provides secure encrypted communication for various payment methods. It allows credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™, as well as cash card payment and integration with campus card and billing systems.
*only for select models. contact EFI for more details.
- Prints from USB drives and mobile devices.
- Prints from cloud accounts like Dropbox™, Google Drive™, Box, Microsoft® OneDrive™ and EFI™ PrintMe®.
- Supports various file types including Microsoft® Office file formats.
- Enables payments with all major credit cards, cash cards and campus cards.
- Assures secure credit card payment supporting EMV® with latest chip authorization and PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)™
- Integrates into campus billing and print management systems such as CBORD® and Blackboard®.
M600 has helped that we no longer have to train new students on how to print—the system is intuitive and simple to use. Students are also happy they can print anything from PDF and Word documents to images and PowerPoint presentations from a USB drive, email, cloud-storage accounts such as Dropbox, or a campus computer to send print jobs to EFI PrintMe
Darrell Duvall, Director Client Services Information Technology, Barry University