EFI VUTEk D3r
There’s a reason we call these superwide roll-to-roll printers the D3r.
That’s because everything about the EFI VUTEk D Series is designed to support your designs. In fact, they’re the most advanced mid-range roll-to-roll printers
on the market—created especially for the industrial printing demands of high-quality, volume producers like you.
Do you have design plans on a new roll-to-roll printer for your shop? Then go for the new the EFI VUTEk D3r.
Better by design. Better for design.
- Up to 204 m2 per hour
- 4 colours plus optional white and optional clear ink - together
- UltraDrop™ Technology with native 7 pL printheads with true multi-drop addressability for high-definition image quality, outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients, and transitions, and precise and sharp 3-point size text
- True resolution up to 1200 dpi
- Ultra-high definition print modes
- EFI’s industry-leading LED curing technology and all its cost savings and environmental benefits
- EFI™ VUTEk D3r 3M™ SuperRange UV Ink with 3M™ MCS™ Warranty¹
- EFI SuperFlex inks for car wrapping and fleet graphics
- Versatile media handling capabilities to support a variety of flexible media
- Carriage height adjustment and wrinkle analyser to avoid head strikes
- Mobile operator station with touch screen for maximum convenience
- Supports a rich collection of Optional features and software that turn the EFI VUTEk D3r into an all-in-one multi-purpose printer, including:
- Inline x-cutter
- Inline Y-slitters
- White ink
- Clear ink for full flood or selective print enhancement and for 3-year outdoor and abrasion protection
- Automatic backlit printing
- Automatic blockout printing
- ID backprint
- Sheet Collector
- Roll & Tape
- Super Duty Loader
- Media Spreaders
- Motorised Winders
- Sotware productivity pack
- iPhone application
- Vacuum plate for printing on thin sheets and rigid media in a selection of sizes (factory installed only)