EFI Pro 16h LED Wide Format Printer
The EFI™ Pro 16h LED UV hybrid inkjet printer has been strategically designed with a complete stimulus package of features to assure the lowest total cost of ownership, superior image quality and access to the widest range of substrates/applications.
The ultimate stimulus package of features:
- Hybrid inkjet platform prints flexible and rigid substrates up to 165 cm wide and 5.08 cm thick
- Four colours plus white ink printing and single-pass, multilayer printing for greater profit opportunity
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and near-photographic images, saturated colours, and smooth gradations with true four-level, variable-drop greyscale print capability
- Production quality printing at 29 m2/hr for faster job turns
- A choice of EFI ProGraphics Series UV Inks to best meet your application needs1:
- EFI - 3M™ ProGraphics UV ink for a wide range of flexible applications, including those that need to be stretched or heated or require the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty2
- EFI ProGraphics UV POP inks for the most diverse range of rigid board and flexible media printing of indoor and outdoor applications
- Includes the EFI Fiery® proServer Core digital front end, featuring FAST RIP acceleration technology, plus RIP and print-on-demand functionality or the ability to print pre-ripped files at the printer interface
The power of green LED technology
From the leaders in production-level LED inkjet printing, EFI’s brilliantly designed “cool cure” LED curing technology empowers you with the ability to do more for less. Increase your profit opportunity by offering more premium-margin jobs while reducing operating costs and your environmental footprint:
- Extends your range of supported substrates, including lower cost and added-value specialty media
- Increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance
- Drives down operating costs with less energy consumption and fewer consumable parts
- Reduces waste with consistent colour output and simple operation
- Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables
¹ EFI ProGraphics Series UV Inks are NOT top loadable and require a simple change-over kit to move from one ink set to the other.
² The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with 3M co-branded ink and select 3M flexible media, printed and applied according to 3M product and instruction bulletins. See www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/graphics-and-signage-uk/resources/warranties/ to register and for more details.