EFI VUTEk LX3 Pro
Perfect your POP print business
The EFI™ VUTEk® LX3 Pro printer is designed for POP productivity and packed with innovation only available from EFI.
- Handles flexible and rigid substrates up to 126 in (3.2 m) wide and up to 2 in (5.08 cm) thick
- Multi-roll capable—two 60 in. (152 cm) rolls
- Optional heavy-duty unwinder (HDU)
- Optional extension table with casters
- Three-quarter automated load and unload media handling options
- Express Mode – 3,400 ft² (318 m²) per hour
- Production up to 94 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour
- Production Mode – 2,300 ft² (215 m²) per hour
- Production up to 64 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour
- Compressed Air: 110–145 psi maximum at 16 cf/m—dry air only (not included)
- Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations
- Temperature: 68°F to 86°F (20°C to 30°C)
- Humidity: 30% to 80% (non condensing)
- Machine Weight: 6,700 lbs (3,039 kg)
- Height: 66 in (168 cm)
- Width: 248 in (630 cm)
- Depth: 63 in (160 cm)
- Electrical: 3-Phase, 20 Amps, 200–230 volt supply or 10 Amps, 400–460 volt supply
Genuine EFI Inks
- Supplied in 5.0-liter containers.
- Expanded gamut CMYK pigments for world class Pantone® matching.
- EFI pigment dispersions ensure optimized size and concentration for best-in-class ink stability.
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)
- EFI’s industry-leading service and support program for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware and Fiery XF software
- Thirteen months of Essential coverage, with 24-business hour (three-business day) response
- Eligible for upgrade to:
- Critical: Providing eight-business hour (one-business day) response
- ProActive: Providing 16-business hour (two-business day) response