At EFI, we believe that operator training is vital for obtaining the skills necessary to optimize the wide range of performance and capabilities that EFI Printers can provide to your business.
That is why we at EFI offer live classes and online training programs with some of the best industry experts who utilize the latest technology both in the classroom and through our blended learning options.
Training and skill development can maximize the return on investment of your EFI Wide Format, VUTEk® inkjet printers. Our Essential, Intermediate, and Professional Operator training options provide a detailed, immersive exploration of topics that train your operators to become the crucial link between your EFI technology and outstanding profitability for your business.
For general questions about training, please feel free to contact the support line. North America: 1-855-334-4457
Tech Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Inkjet training is right for you?
Essential Operator Training:
The EFI Essential Operator Training program is an online video series specifically designed to familiarize an operator with our different EFI printers' essential functions and daily maintenance.
The Essential Operator Training program can be found at the following link https://learning.efi.com/inkjet with individual video series. After taking this course, an operator must attend an Intermediate Operator Training Class to become an EFI Certified Operator.
Intermediate Operator Training: Upcoming Events
During Intermediate Operator Training, our EFI trainers provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to operate EFI printers. During this training, our trainers share their experience and best practices for efficient printer production with the operators to benefit from their years of experience.
To receive a two-year certification at the end of this course, the operator must pass the online assessment with 80% or higher. After two years, the operator will be notified and will be able to re-certify for another two years.
The Intermediate Operator Training program is focused on six main subjects:
• Printer Safety
• Hardware Overview
• Software Overview
• Loading Media
• Printer Maintenance
• Printer Options
The Intermediate Operator Training can be attended in three different ways.
• In-House: Operators can travel to our state-of-the-art facility where our professional trainers provide high-level training with the latest equipment.
• On-Site: Our industry-leading training staff can travel to train at your location operators.
• Remote Training Kit: We have a no-contact choice of Operator Training. Our Remote Training Kit can be sent to your company, and one of our trainers will be able to communicate with your operators in real-time and provide certification-level training using audio and video programs.
If you have any questions regarding Intermediate Operator Training, please contact: CustomerTrainingMTC@efi.com
Professional Operator Service Training: Upcoming Events
To enroll in this training, the operator must be an EFI Certified Operator.
The Professional Operator Service Training program is focused on four main subjects:
• Printhead Replacement: How to perform proper printhead replacement
• Printhead Alignment: How to make precise printhead adjustment
• Image Quality: How to remove variables and evaluate image quality issues
• Troubleshooting Common Issues: How to troubleshoot and recover from both the most common and latest known issues based on data from our user base
To receive a two-year certification at the end of this course, the operator must pass the online assessment with 80% or higher. After two years, the operator will be notified and will be able to re-certify for another two years. This class is only held a few times a year. For more information, please contact: CustomerTrainingMTC@efi.com