EFI Armor Coatings
When your print wears Armor, it’s ready for anything.
Whether you’re printing on rigid boards, flexible media or thermoforming materials, you need to protect your print from the sun, weather, wear and tear, even chemicals. EFI™ has the post-printing coating formula for success – EFI Armor. Our line of proprietary products does a lot more than coat. It defends. It shields. It guards. It preserves.
Protect your print, protect your color, protect your reputation. With EFI Armor.
- Shield printed graphics on flexible materials from sun and element exposure with EFI™ Armor UVF, a non-yellowing, clear roll coat developed with excellent chemical and solvent resistance.
- Preserve the colorfast properties of printed graphics on rigid media for up to three years with EFI™ Armor UVR, a fast-drying, non-yellowing, clear roll coat.
- Defend your thermoforming applications against outdoor weathering and abrasion, and harsh solvents and chemicals with EFI™ Armor UVT, a fast-drying, non-yellowing, vacuum-formable clear coat developed for first surface thermoforming applications on rigid materials.
- Guard against sun and element exposure, and harsh solvents and chemicals with EFI™ Armor WB, a water-based, non-yellowing clear coat with excellent elongation characteristics.
- Protect your print with the anti-graffiti EFI Armor Erase UV clear roll coating; it’s also an ideal coating for dry-erase applications on rigid-printed graphics.