EFI Nozomi C18000
Fast job turns and rapid business growth in a single pass
Supercharge your corrugated, packaging, and merchandise display printing capabilities with single-pass LED digital inkjet technology from EFI™.
- Single-pass, LED, digital drop-on-demand, piezo inkjet technology
- Industrial, fixed array printheads
- Four-level grayscale with resolution up to 360 x 720 dpi
- CMYK, CMYK+W, CMYKOV, CMYKOV+W configurations available
- Up to 75 linear m/min (246 linear ft/m); 7,224 m2/hr (77,758 ft2/hr); 1.8 m x 3 m sheet
- One- and two-lane printing; two-lane printing supported when coupled with the top feeder to double the sheet throughput
- Multi-image board printing supported in two-lane printing
- In-line primer that allows dot gain and ink absorption control over a range of corrugated top sheets
- 2 primer options available: primer application station for corrugate and enhanced coater that allows priming on non-rigid substrates and has a drying station suitable for plastics.
- Genuine EFI Inks
- Fiery digital front end:
- Advanced color management and extensive toolset for late-stage image editing
- Exceptional print and color quality for complex, graphically-rich content
- Accurate reproduction of brand colors plus color matching for consistent print results
- Efficient job management with easy handling of short runs and versioned or variable data jobs
- Full visibility into your production with accurate ink estimates and reporting of the actual ink used in print
- Processing power to ensure the highest throughput
- Integration with the EFI ecosystem and prepress workflows
- End-to-end workflow automation with:
- EFI Enterprise Packaging Suite, including Radius MIS/ERP, PrintFlow dynamic scheduling, Auto-Count shop floor production intelligence, and other leading MIS applications
- EFI Corrugated Packaging Suite, including CorrPlan, CorrTrac, and CorrTrim family of corrugated scheduling, trimming and roll stock management solutions, as well as our new Corrugated Business Management System
Looking for additional information?
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.