EFI Nozomi C18000 Plus Revolutionize your business in a single pass
Revolutionize your business in a single pass with the EFI™ Nozomi C18000 Plus digital press for corrugated packaging. It brings stunning image quality, productivity, and uptime to your manufacturing floor.
- Up to 246 linear ft/min (75 linear m/min)
- Up to 4,600 boards/hour for sheets 3.28 ft (1 meter) in length
- Up to 9,200 boards/hour using double lane productivity
- Board/sheet sizes (W x L) from 23.62 in x 23.62 in (60 cm x 60 cm) minimum to 71 in x 118 in (1.8 m x 3.0 m) maximum
- Top and bottom feeding options for maximum flexibility
- Top feeder is suitable for corrugated boards and non-rigid materials (PVC, polypropylene, etc.) from 0.2 to 0.47 in (0.50 to 12 mm) thick
- Bottom feeder is a non-stop feeder suitable for corrugated boards; all flutes from 0.031 in to 0.47 in (0.8 mm to 12 mm) thick
- Two-line printing
- 100% in-line, post-print quality and editable inspection for printing defects
- Onboard quality agent: Artificial vision for accurate color adjustment and nozzle out detection
- Automated material stacking to pallet or bundle
(L x W x H)
Four, six and seven colors with bottom feeder,
standard coater and full stacker
120 ft x 33 ft x 10 ft
(36.5 m x 10 m x 3 m)
380V or 280A at 480V supply
Clean and dry air, 95 psi (6.5 bar); nominal operating at 10.6 cf/min (300 L/min); peak at 113 cf/min (3,200 L/min)
Genuine EFI Inks
Unique LED inks with the specific properties needed to produce spectacular images on corrugated substrates.
- Optimal physical characteristics in terms of color and performance
- Six colors and enhanced color gamut for Pantone® matching
- Odorless and maintain flexibility for creasing, and are hard enough to withstand rubbing
- Optional white ink can be used as a base to print on dark substrates for photographic printing and reproducing brand colors; it also can be used to create special effects, such as spot gloss, and premium packaging with the use of metallic liners
- Accurate Pantone spot color reproduction, excellent gloss coating, and high graphic quality with a very reasonable ink consumption per square foot/meter
- Extremely efficient when considering the total cost of the printed unit
- Nozomi inks meet OCC certification for recyclability and re-pulpability, and also meet the GREENGUARD Gold Standard with no hazardous volatile organic compounds, and they do not require vapor recovery
Nozomi’s water-based primers have been specifically designed to control ink drop dispersion and enhance the performance of Nozomi inks.
- Optimized for coated papers
- Better printing quality with greater saturation and color intensity
- Versatile with optimal results for different printing conditions
Fiery NZ-1000 digital front end
- High-performance bladed hardware to maximize press throughput
- Scalable-blade server architecture uses proprietary Fiery® HyperRIP advanced performance technology to process even the toughest jobs at engine rated speeds
- Supports Adobe® PDF Print Engine to ensure consistent, predictable output
- Intuitive, unified interface to efficiently manage all print production with Fiery Command WorkStation®
- Job management from any macOS® and Windows® client
- Automate job submission with Fiery Hot Folders
- Advanced color management and extensive toolset for late-stage image editing
- Next-generation color technology with Fiery Edge™ profiles from Fiery Color Profiler Suite
- Powerful spot color management for accurate brand colors with Fiery Spot Pro
- Maintain color quality and uniformity with an automated inspection system
- Verify color accuracy for compliance with industry standards such as ISO and GRACoL (G7) with Fiery Verify
- Accurately preview full-resolution post-RIP raster files in Fiery ImageViewer, including variable data content. Make color corrections on the fly without needing to re-RIP the file.
- Fiery NZ-1000 comes with all essential color tools for calibrating, profiling, ink saving, spot color management, and industry compliance verification
- Versioning and VDP processing at full press speed. Use the free Fiery FreeForm Create application to easily create personalized files.
- Ink cost estimation for increased visibility to plan production improvements and determine job costs
- Integration to third-party solutions through Fiery JDF, and use the popular RESTful Fiery APIs to develop custom integration for your specific needs
- Part of the EFI ecosystem and integrates with EFI IQ™ cloud-based print production analytics solution
|EFI Nozomi C18000 Plus is the first single-pass digital corrugated printer to achieve Fogra Certification. Driven by the Fiery® NZ-1000 digital front end (DFE), which provides advanced color control and market-leading image enhancement tools, it delivers quality and accuracy to every printed piece.|
- The single-pass inkjet printer received the Fogra Process Standard Digital (PSD) Print Check Certification according to: ISO 15311 - Digital printing production standard
- ISO 12647/2 – Offset Printing production standard
EFI offers official Fogra Certification services to Nozomi C18000 Plus customers. The certification ensures box and display manufacturers that the printer output meets customer expectations related to gamut, fidelity, precision, and repeatability.
* Includes allocation for board gap and assumes bottom feeder
** Maximum footprint and power requirements listed; subject to change
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.